Wall framing creates the overall structure of a home and is the basis for a successful build.
T-TEC LSL Wall Framing and Studs resist twist, warping, and shrinkage. This makes T-TEC LSL the ideal choice for framing areas that require perfectly straight walls such as kitchens, bathrooms, staircases, and tall walls. When you use T-TEC LSL you can be confident that your walls will be consistent and true. Large tiles and cabinets can be installed on T-TEC LSL framed walls without the worry of cracking or shimming that accompanies typical lumber.
Features and Benefits
- Uniform dimensions along the entire length of the structural member
- Consistent density and moisture content
- Available in PET lengths for quick framing
- Superior resistance to warping, twisting and shrinkage
- Long lengths to accommodate tall wall conditions
- Optional Zinc Borate protection
- APA mark, APA PR-L284 and ICC-ESR-2725
- Transferable 50-year warranty
Thickness: 1-1/2”, 1-3/4”
Depths: 3-1/2”, 5-1/2”, 7-1/4”, 9-1/4”
Lengths: 8’, 10’, 12’, 14’, 16’, 18’, 20’, 22’, 24’
Backed by a transferable, 50-year limited warranty.